Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday today to a very dear friend of mine, Dawn!  Life would not be the same without you and I hope you know just how much you mean to Emma and me.  Even though we don’t see or talk to each other every day, I know that our friendship works this way.   When we see each other, it is as if no time has passed and I appreciate that aspect of our relationship.
You are such an amazing individual to me…where do I begin.  You have overcome so many obstacles or I should life choices and you share your experiences freely, not many people could or would do that.  You love unconditionally and you help those who need you even if it means giving up another piece of yourself.  Those characteristics are not present in a whole lot of people and you my dear friend possess them.  Thank you!  You were there for me on my biggest day…ready, willing and able!  You were there when Emma blessed us with her presence and that is something I will never forget!  However, you could have spent a lil’ more time talking to me, I had to remind you a few times that I was there…even though I knew with my insides exposed you couldn’t possibly forget I was there…hehe!  But seriously, thank you!!!  There are not words to express my gratitude for your love and support!
I hope today is a day of relaxing (I know, probably not an option), but at least maybe doing something you enjoy, for you!!  I hope all your wishes, hopes and dreams all come true…you deserve them…the sun, the moon and the stars…and a call from Kev!  Have a fantabulous day and enjoy each moment.  We love you!!
Xoxo, Emma and Emma’s mom 

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much for those kind words Princess. That means a lot to me. I love You and Emma so much and yes, I am sorry we don't spend more time together. You both mean the world to me and I am so glad we are friends. Remember what I told you, I'm a Lifer....I ain't going anywhere. Oh, and my call from Kev....AMAZING!!!!!! And he sent me flowers (pic on fb). Love ya

    ReplyDelete